Friday, August 31, 2007

More pictures from Maumee Bay



































These are some more pictures that I took while at Maumee Bay. We left on a whim last Friday night and drove straight into a pattern of storms consisting of lightening, thunder, and several tornado watch reports. We took cover at a chinese food/pizza diner (I know, quite the combo:), and waited for the storms to pass over. It was pretty scary as a black cloud just hung over the place while we ate. I wish I had my camera to catch it, because I have never seen anything quite like it. Thankfully, it passed quickly and we were able to make our way to the Bay. I so enjoyed watching Lily chase the seagulls and play in the water and sand. Although you can't tell in the pictures, her dress was quite covered with dirt and sand by the time we left. Beautiful place, and we can't wait to return.....







3 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like beautiful white dress photos on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm crazy about white dress/beach pics...Lily looks beautiful!
    Glad you enjoyed your time there (and survived the storms)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! We live in FL and this weekend will be the first we take Kylie to the beach. We've been meaning to go but we've always seem to have something else planned. After seeing these, I definitely can't wait for this weekend.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete