Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ms. Christy and Company



















Ms. Christy's class performed to the song, Butterfly Kisses. Okay, I had watched them rehearse week after week, but it was all a surprise for my husband. As they were performing, I was shooting pictures and just sobbing behind the camera as I was thinking about my husband watching it for the first time, and just thinking about how our girl is growing up, etc. etc. etc. It was one of those "awe-filled" moments for me as a mom. When I finally looked at my husband, I realized he was holding it together pretty well, so I felt a tad bit embarrassed and attempted to pull my sniffling self together:). They were just sooooooo sweet. I got several shots of the performance itself, some of their tap class earlier in the week, and then some of the girls just hanging out after their show-Oh, and one of Lily tuckered out at the end of the tap class. Aren't these girls just the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they ARE the cutest! But, you know I'm a sucker for a girl in a tutu!
    (and I would've been SOBBING too...)

    ReplyDelete