Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I love to watch Lily and her Daddy. They are absoluteley wonderful together. Curt is a school teacher and has summers off; already they have their summer planned full of walks to the park, swimming, the zoo, bike riding, trips for ice cream, etc., etc., etc..... They promise to visit me weekly for lunch at the park:). Lily could not find a more dedicated and loving Daddy. They are fortunate to have each other, but somehow it is quite apparent that they know that already and treasure each moment together. Happy Father's Day to my dear husband and a wonderful father. And to my Dad, I miss you daily, but feel the spirit of the love you gave and the lessons you taught and hold them close to my heart. Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there, especially to those who are in this long waiting process. May you be united soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Daddy's Day. I LOVE that photo of the two of them...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo of the two of them!
    Hope your hubby had a great Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete