Monday, June 4, 2007

Trust me.......

Lily's new favorite saying is "trust me", then followed by some fact that she thinks is earth-shattering to the listener. Last week I re-joined weight watchers. After my first meeting, Lily and I went to the grocery store to pick up "healthy" food to assist me in staying on the plan. When going down the cracker and cookie isle, Lily quickly ran over and grabbed a large carton of oreos and looked at me quite seriously and stated, "trust me, these are delicious!", and quickly threw them in the cart. She often makes these statements with the above look on her face. Cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. Hah...she would kill any amount of resolve I have left ;0)

    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY trust that little cutie-pie!
    Love the picture, too. lovely.

    ReplyDelete