Friday, June 1, 2007

A Special Friend

Judy was a great neighbor and friend of mine through some very difficult years. I don't believe I would have made it through it all without her. More importantly, she was such a great friend to my children, who were going through some major transitions as we moved to a single-parent household with 5 children. Judy had a spirit like no other, and had a special way with children. She was of special support to my oldest and middle sons, and was so important in helping them to develop an open and non-judgmental outlook towards themselves and others and a spiritual outlook towards life in general. And as you can see by the picture, they just thought she was too cool (and so did I)! Judy moved to Florida many years ago, and we lost track of each other. Judy had suffered from a chronic illness for most of her adult life. I learned of her passing just yesterday. We are so sad, but yet are relieved that her suffering is over. We will never forget Judy and the lessons she taught us during those special moments in time. Until we meet again, thank you Judy and may your spirit fly free.....

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like she was a truly wonderful person -- so glad she touched your life in such a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds amazing!

    I am sorry for her loss.

    ReplyDelete